Thanks to Zero Lives we have this awesome rendition of two of our favorite things, Angry Birds and the classic Tiger Electronics game handhelds from our childhood.
Iâ€™ve always had a love hate relationship with Tiger handheld games. When I was a kid I was easily swayed by their slick commercials promising an arcade in the palm of your hand. Time after time I got them and time after time I was disappointed by an over simplistic repetitive piece of code turd inside a promisingly attractive shell. I know part of the blame rested on me, I mean fool me once… So the other day I began wondering what had happened to them and dare I say it, I missed them.
So in honor of the dead, I decided to do a few updated classics starting with my favorite Angry Birds. While drawing it I came up with a defined set of gameplay ideas while staying true to the Tiger formula, a little bit of the license and a lot of crap gameplay. So here we go!
- Use the Directional Pad to select the trajectory of the birdâ€™s flight.
- Hit the fire button to launch your bird.
- The pigs will dance back and forth so itâ€™s up to you to time your drop perfectly. Hit them all and advance to the next level, but be warned, they get faster and harder to hit!
- You have three birds, once they are through it is game over!
- If you collect a golden egg you will get access to the Mighty Golden Eagle! A Golden Eagle advances you to the next level.
- Since this is a Tiger game, there is no ending, the game loops past world 4-18.