1. You get invited to a birthday party and immediately start throwing darts at all the balloons.
2. You order a Cafe Mochi Frappuccino at Starbucks.
3. Your Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii are covered in dust.
4. Your notebook is filled with tracks for Line Rider and Free Rider.
5. You freak out when you accidentally close the browser window after you completed the first tutorial level without saving. That was precious time wasted!
6. The word “physics” has nothing to do with science and more to do with how blocks with smiley faces fall.
7. You build a maze to your fridge and defend it from anyone trying to get food.
8. The ad loading time before a game is the longest 15 seconds of your life.
9. Someone tells you about a new game that you have to actually download and install and you look at them like they are from the stone-age.
10. Instead of pop songs you get Flash game level songs stuck in your head.
11. Armor has nothing to do with the medieval ages any more.
12. You can’t finish your homework but you can find time to finish The Impossible Quiz 1 & 2
13. You watch Youtube walk-throughs of Flash games.
14. You learned to parallel park from parking game simulators.
15. You feel mentally and physically prepared for a real zombie/alien/penguin invasion from what you learned in Flash games.
16.Â You believe behind every new PC or console release there is a Flash game they probably ripped off.
17. You think jmtb02 deserves a Nobel prizeÂ for his groundbreaking work (he does!).
18. You believe a NinjaKiwi is a real fruit and you want to try it to see how delicious it is.
19. Whenever anyone closes a door on your room you immediately organize your inventory and try to escape.
20. You are wearing fancy pants right now.
Feel free to add your own signs you play too many Flash games in the comments.